Thursday, July 18, 2019

Having Fun Only So Far Then.......

This morning I slept in. I enjoyed the day to myself.  No appointments or having to go anywhere. 

I played a few games then turned the CD player on. I sat and beaded. I knew I should have done something for dessert but I just couldn't get myself to do it.  I did get laundry caught up.


I am half way with this one. It will be the last one, then they will all go together in an ornament.  I need to make at least 3 more by Christmas.

When 2 PM arrived, I called it quits. The "Red Ruby" CDs were finished and it turned out to be a trilogy.  So now I have to find the next 2 books. Ugh.

Mom called to say Daisy will be at the Picky Puppy tomorrow and she's going down to Portland to be at my nieces husband's " white coat ceremony." So I have to pick up Daisy and take care of her tomorrow.

It was so much fun working on my beading.  Then I went to my cfoss stitching.  Ugh! I found more mistakes,  corrected them, and more mistakes.  I give up! I can't work from the right side!


So I took it all out! I am going to staet all over and work from the left. Left handed goes left! I remarked the left side and am now ready to tey again. That depends on what tomorrow brings.

My afternoon wasn't as much fun but at least in the morning I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...