Monday, July 29, 2019

Not Much Today

This morning I was up and out the door for a walk. We didn't walk much because Cherry had to get back to pay the yard guys.

I helped her with the computer. Then I came back home.

I worked on my tablet playing games. I really didn't want to do much, but I did work on my laundry. I have more laundry to do. I'll get more done tomorrow.

I had to leave around noon to get up to Olympia. I had my doctors appointment. While I was there she asked if I would like to talk to a councilor about my grief. I didn't in the beginning but I decided to hear what the councilor had to say. We chatted a little. I told her I wasn't one for talking about my problems or feeling but I would be up to ideas of what I need to do to help me get through it or what I need to do when I start having the feeling. So, I'm scheduled to go up and see her. Funny part is that she looks my sons age. I almost laughed when I saw her.

After that, I went to Bill and Sharon's to drop off the quilt top. Sharon showed me her Wild Birds that she finished in the beads. I told her I hadn't gotten anywhere close to that. Still haven't taken out the bead that broke. We talked about what I could do to replace it and I'm going to try. I'll work on it tomorrow.

I listened to the CD audio book on the way up and back. I hope to finish it tomorrow while I work on either my cross stitching or beading. I'm going to try and pull my beading out and finish the snowman first, then I'll work on the Wild Birds to get it back on track.

Today was a busy day. I was in the mood to do something but couldn't figure out what I wanted to do. Hate it when I get to that point.

Not a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...