Saturday, July 27, 2019

Trip To Visit Katt

Yesterday morning we were on our way to Lewiston ID. It was a long ride but enjoyable.



I had trouble with taking a photo,  it went to video. I love the windmills.

We arrived at Katt's around 4 pm. We unloaded her stuff and went to Red Lobster for supper. We had crab, which took forever to crack and eat. Just didn't slide out so easily.  But it was good.

Today we were up and headed to Gary Mountain just outside of Lewiston to huckleberry picking.


We found a zpot right away and ztarted picking.


Patrick was looking for the bigger ones. 


We then went to check out the sites.


Enjoyed taking photos of all of us.  We went in Katt's jeep. I really enjoyed our day.

We stopped and picked up the stuff need for Katt's freezer jam. Came back to Katt's and while Patrick and Katt made the jam, I took a shower. Now we are relaxing and enjoying each others company.

It's really not a weekend to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...