Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Listening And Stitching!

This morning I was up and ready to go. I worked on some computer stuff and then realized it was 9 am. Called Cherry and her daughter was there. Said we could go walking later. She would call me.

I played a few games, then I worked on my beading.


I finished the second one of these. Now I have the first one to finish and then I will work on the ornament. I can bead them all together. It will be nice to have another ornament done. I will need to get another holder because I'm going to try and get a couple more of these done.

While I have been beading I was listening to the CD's. I have 2 more CD's to hear before it's done. I do like the story. I just didn't realize it was 8 CDs long.

I kept it going when I started to work on my cross stitching.


I got up out of my chair and Sophie decided to make herself comfortable in my chair. I really didn't get much done.


I had this much done before supper. It's a start. I want to get to the point where I can do the stair step method. It is going to take a little to get there. This isn't full till about 40 stitches in. So, I'm doing what I can to get there.


After supper I worked on it a little more. I will try and get it to the point where I can do the stair steps. It's getting there. I keep finding more I need to do. I also was surprised that these are all half stitches. The white and yellow are 3 strands while the blue is 2 strands. I'm not sure why. I'm not sure how long I have to do the half stitches, but it's a challenge for me. I can't seem to make them as need as I want where they are. I probably should have started on the left side, but I think this is where it will be easier to do my stitches - being left handed. I was trying to remember what I did with the other one I worked on. I may have to go back through my blog to figure that out. Oh, well. I think it was this way though.

It's nice to start something new and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...