Sunday, October 6, 2024

A So- So Day

I was up before Patrick,  but then he was having another bad day. Wonder if he got a cold or something but then he wasn't sniffing or sneezing.  Temperature was normal. He was just not 100%. So most of the day he laid on the couch or slept in the chair off and on. He had football on all day long. 

I listened to my books on tape. Finished one and started another.  I played some but worked on my beading. I finished the second panel of the first set of two. Now I am a third done. 🤣

Then I decided I wanted to do the bracelet that I bought the pattern to. 

I was a little confused till I realized it's even stitches. One I figured that out, I was good to go. I like the colors I picked from my stash. 

While I worried about Patrick,  I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...