Saturday, October 12, 2024

Kept Busy today

Was up early today. I was hoping to sleep in, but no such luck. Never fails.  😄

I got busy this morning by working on my potholder and playing games. And laundry. Need to get caught up. 

Once I had that done, I worked on 2 pies today. Since I had enough dough for 2, decided to make them. 

I walked 6 laps between doing lemon pie and meringue.  The lemon was a little off and runny but I have a couple ideas why. The other is a Merrinberry (sp) pie. 

Then I went and sent emails to veterans letting them know we have them. 

I went back to finishing another potholder.  That makes my day Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...