Friday, October 4, 2024

Yet Another Day

 Patrick was up early today. They were planning to golfing but the rain got in the way, so they called it off. 

Teri texted me the garage was open for ume to do laundry.  Patrick took the container over with 2 loads. I got started. Bringing the clothes back and dry them in my dryer.  Good thing since it was raining pretty hard. Ended up doing 3 loads. 

I worked on my potholder. 

We went out to eat in Olympia.  I couldn't believe Patrick driving. For the first time he scared the crap out of me!! I asked what was up. He didn't answer much. I told him I was driving us home. You would have thought he was drunk. He had a rough day. Did eat much. I should have called it off since we were talking mom out too. 

Came home and worked more on the potholders. That's Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...