Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Shopping

 This morning Patrick went golfing and I enjoyed the morning by myself.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. He offered me his treddle (sp) sewing machine.  When I looked at it, I decided I didn't want it. It has a lot of damage to the cabinet. 

Patrick made it home and we had lunch before heading to Olympia.  He had blood tests to do. Then we headed to Costco.  

We picked up stuff for mom, Nancy and Phillip. When we dropped off moms stuff, I took some laundry because the washer isn't working STILL. Patrick got the part but it's still not working.  Waiting for the guy to call us back to fix it. 

Dropped off Nancy's and Phillip's food and made it back by 4 pm. Turned out yo be a long day.

I worked on my potholder.  

I took out my pastry dough and made cherry turnovers. 

They turned out good. Still need to work on the flakes part. I am getting better at it. They were really good. 

Spending money and cooking makes for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...