Saturday, October 5, 2024

Keeping Busy With Projects

 This morning, got 6 laps with Ron around the neighborhood.  I was in two battles with my game between walking.

Patrick wasn't having a good day, so I pretty much worked on my projects. 

I was able to get three more potholder done.  They went pretty fast. I was even enjoying my book on tape. I have a total of 12 done so far. Guess they will end up as Christmas gifts. 🤣🤣

After finishing those, I pulled my ornament pieces out.

Got this closer to finishing.  It was hard to see the two bead colors at night. They blended in ready close. I will try and finish this one tomorrow. 

A whole day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...