Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Getting Ready For My New Washer

Patrick went golfing today. I walked 7 laps on my own, listening to my books on tape.  I enjoyed getting lost in my books. 

I helped Patrick move the dryer out of the laundry room. It turned out easier than I expected.  The washer is heavy. At least we asked them to take the washer away when they come. We only had to move it for easy access.  

The dryer is in the dining room right now.  

I played my games today. 

Then remembered I needed to get the certificates done for tomorrow.  Got word today that 2 of them couldn't make it tomorrow.  These are volunteer firefighters. We will still have 6. 


Had a quilt I needed to finish the label on. At least that helped me to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...