Friday, October 11, 2024

Moving Day

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to Nancy's after my game play. 

It was crowded at Nancy's with 7 of us. I took my crocheting but forgot to take the squash Patrick had ready for me. 

I finished one more potholder and started another.  This one is a little small. 

Came home,  cleaned up the computer room. Looked up ink stamps for our flyers. Put beads away and logged them in my listing's. 

We left for the theater to see " The Wild Robot." Loved it. The theater is getting run down. They didn't have ice for drinks and it's been a year since the dryers worked in the women's bathroom.  Patrick said it wasn't working in the men's room now. They aren't fixing stuff as they break. Makes me think it will close soon at this rate. 

Now catching up on my game. But at least today was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...