Thursday, October 3, 2024

Stayed Home

This morning,  Patrick beat me by getting up before me. He had a list of things to do. I didn't feel like going along. He picked up our clothes from mom. She was sweet enough to do some laundry for us. Then he got gas, so I had to claim it in the app. 

I pretty much enjoyed listening to my book and crocheting. 

I finished the one from yesterday and finished another.  Then started a third. The 2 cones I ordered came in. Was going to make one from that but decided to just finish these. Amazing how fast this is going since it's been a couple years since I crocheted. 

That's what keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...