Sunday, October 13, 2024

Enjoyed A Play Today

This morning we cleaned the house.  

Then I worked on my potholder.  Didn't get very far as we need to head to the play. I had to finish laundry when we got back. First we headed to Phil's, then to Safeway in Centralia.  I wanted the mini croissants. Of course they didn't have any. I will go back to Costco for them. I did get 6, but they are a good $1 a piece. Cheaper at Costco. 

We went to the play, "Arsenic and Old Lace." It was awesome! I kept laughing! It was well done. They did have 3 women play a man's role. It was different but because it was so well done, hard to realize at times.

Dropped mom and Nancy off and came home. Felt good to just set and relax. Which means it was another day of not being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...