Sunday, January 14, 2018

A Day of Bowling

This morning I was able to get a few minutes longer at home before heading to the bowling alley. Our travel league was at our bowling center, so I could leave at 10:10 am instead of leaving at 9:15 am.

I was out the door and at the bowling alley in time to bowl. Theresa was a little late at getting to the bowling alley, and didn't get a chance to practice. We did pretty good, but not good enough. I bowled a 191 which got me $5 for having the high game scratch. Then I bowled a 170 and 177.


To my surprise, I actually beat everyone on the team. The good news was that my average went up one pin. I'm happy about that.

Came home and was able to put a few stitching in on my cross stitch.


I'm happy to say I was getting a few stitches in, but the frog arrived today. I was taking out a lot of stitches.

Then we were off again to the bowling alley. I didn't do so good but I did get a 200, 149, 157. I lost it the last two game. Not sure why or how but it just wasn't working for me. I did beat Patrick, so I'm happy about that. He went down a pin and I stayed at the same place I was before bowling. Our partners decided they want to pre-bowl before Super Bowl Sunday because that's the day we bowl those people that said I was "a piece of work." They don't want to bowl them because they don't care for the members of that team. Patrick isn't happy about that. He hates to pre-bowl and usually refuses to pre-bowl. They said they were going to pre-bowl, so that didn't give Patrick a chance to say no. They want to bowl and I do too. I don't care for that team either, so I'm okay with it. Patrick is not. He thinks it's "petty" and we should just get over it and bowl. We don't have to talk to them. I agree, but at the same time, when I do that, I bowl a LOT worse, because I'm so tense around people like that.

Okay life is good, and I'm still working on stuff even when I can't seem to find the time. May we all be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...