Monday, January 15, 2018

A Day With Embroidery Friends

Today I was up and out the door by 9 am. We had Brazilian embroidery today. There were 6 of us. A couple of others couldn't make it, but we had a good time.

I worked on the EdMar piece that Bev gave me. I was able to finish it. I forgot the pattern to the other piece she gave me. So I didn't get any time on that piece.


I added the blue colot to it. Think it looks better.

Came home and watched TV while playing a few games. Wasn't in the mood to work on anything else.

I almost panicked when I realized Katt's vacation was around the time of our Seminar. Good news, she's here the week before, so I can still go.

Mom and dad came at 3 pm. We went down to Longview for supper. Then came home and played games.

After they left, I wanted to find out what the problem is with my computer. Ask Patrick for help and the next thing I knew he took over. So for the last hour he's been trying to figure out the issue. He bought a program to help fix it. Time will tell.

So, now I'm not feeling great. Hope it's not the cold coming on.

Let's all get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...