Monday, January 1, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here's wishing you all a very Happy New Year! May you be happy and productive in your craft for 2018.

Today started out a little later then usual. I went over to Cherrill's. Came home and Patrick beat me to cleaning the Christmas stuff up. We had it all boxed and packed up in about an hour. Then we vacuumed and cleaned up. Now the house is back to normal - till I get to bring more stuff in!

I worked on my cross stitch again today. I put a few more beads down.


The bigger beads were added today but didn't get a photo of it yet. I'll take more photo's tomorrow. I decided I wouldn't go to Quilts of Valor tomorrow. The weather isn't supposed to be that great tomorrow and I'm not in the mood drive all the way up there.

We left the house at 2:30 pm to go to the folks. We had dinner with mom and dad.


We played Rummikub tonight. Patrick won the game, I came in second.

May you have an Awesome New Year! I'll be thinking of you, and looking forward to hearing what you have going on in 2018. Would love to hear about your list of crafts you'll work on this year!

In the meantime, may we all be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...