Thursday, January 4, 2018

Working On A Finish!

Today was the day to try to finish Ambrosia. I was looking forward to not having to go the Cherrill's today because her "maid" usually shows up on Thursday. Then around 9 am she called to say her cleaning lady didn't call and she wasn't sure when she was coming. So, I ended up going over to help her out. After that she wanted to go walking, so we walked a good mile. She wanted me to stay for tea, but I wanted to get stuff done so declined.

Came back and started working on laundry. Then I got my red beans on the stove. Decided we could have some bread to go with it. So, baked some bread as well.

Then this afternoon I decide it was time to sit down and get started on the beading.


I love the cases that I got from Seminar. Heavenly Stitchers gave these out. I have an orange and pink one. I think someone in the group didn't want theirs and I took it. It really works great.


I got to move my roll. It's turned. I have all the beads done on the leg as well. Now I need to start on the water. I pulled the beads out for the water and found that I need 2 packages. I only have 1, which means I have to order more. WHICH MEANS I won't have it done by tomorrow. UGH UGH UGH

I will order them today and get what I need. Not too thrilled to find I didn't get everything I needed. I thought I bought 2 packages but found out it was another color and not this one.

I'm backing up my Family Tree Maker program. Getting ready to load this computer with my family history. As soon as I get that going then I can do all my work on here. That will be great.

Life is good, I'm getting there! I will have a finish yet this year!! Life is fun of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...