Thursday, August 23, 2018

A Day With Quilting Friends.....

This morning I called mom to see if she still wanted to go to quilting. She said she did if I did. So, I decided to go.

So, I left and picked her up. We then went to Whalen Quilt Works. It was one of our biggest meetings in a long time. We had stopped and got lunch before we went.


I worked on my Garden block. I have one more to do and then I'll have them all done. Mom said she'd do one more. I need to get the colors to go with it. So, I'll work on that.


I started to get a little confused on what I was doing. I did get a few pieces done, like the one in the middle. I did have to redo one of the circles because the colors I need to show, were not showing on the fabric.

We stayed till about 1 pm. Then we left. I was glad, because I wanted to come home early.


Sophie was glad to see me. So, while I worked on my cross stitch, she kept an eye on me from a distance.


I've started working more on the left side as well as the right. I did get more white done, and worked on the outer circle. I had goofed (yea I do that some times!) on and filled in what I had to take out. Now it's on track. I also filled in more of the sewing machine but have more to do.


I'm getting closer to the bottom of the piece. It's coming along great. I do like working on this.

May we all be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...