Thursday, August 9, 2018

What A Day!

Life around here is interesting. Today was a visit to the Waffle House, craft shop, and high temperatures.

Today started out with sleeping end. Then we headed to the Waffles & More restaurant in Lewiston, Id. Awesome place. I had the special - lemon meringue waffle. It was awesome! Had ice cream with it as well. That's my kinda breakfast. And I'm not a breakfast kinda gal.

Then we went downtown in Clarkston to Patrick's crafts. We arrived at 10:20. Doors locked and lights out. No one there. So about noon, I called to see if they were open. She told me she was there at 10 am. I said the door was locked. She told me they were open. Almost didn't go. But I love my crafts. So, I spent money! They had qov fabrics that I got. Plus I picked up 3 cross stitch patterns as well as other things.

Came back and watched TV (not the best channels).


I moved around on what I was working on. There is so much and I'm not one to do all one color. So I was able to get a lot done, even by jumping around.


I worked on the quilt pattern and ribbon mostly today. It's coming along.

While I was enjoying my craft, the temperature here reached 114. Around here it's more like 97 were we live. At least 114 here isn't suffocating but it's close in my book.

I hope your in better weather than here. May you be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...