Monday, August 13, 2018

Visited With Mom After Brazilian Embroidery

Today was a good day. I was able to get a visit in with my Brazilian embroidery gals and then with mom. It's a good day when things seem to run together well.

It started out with getting my stuff together to take to mom's. Then my Three Wishes piece needed to be ready to take to the meeting. I went and collected the beads as well.


I finished the top flower set and started the one on the bottom. I'm almost done and ready to work on the base of the "coffee pot" which I call a "tea pot."

Then I headed to moms with peaches and pickled asparagus. We worked on some paperwork and faxed it. We had a great BLT sandwich for lunch. It was a really good visit with mom.

Came home and worked on my cross stitching.


This is sideways, but you get the idea. I didn't get a lot done, but I did get more done from yesterday. It's coming along great.

Patrick has been playing with Sophie. It's so much fun to watch!

Life is good, I'm not looking forward to Thursday, but I'm enjoying the week till I have to get my "implants" on Thursday.

As you can see, I'm staying Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...