Sunday, August 12, 2018

A Quiet Day FINALLY!

The good thing about today - we didn't need to go anywhere or do anything! I love those kinda days. Plus I think Sophie was happy that we stayed home.

Most of the day was getting caught up on the yard (Patrick's job), and laundry (my job). I got everything going...still need to do more laundry. I'm working on it....not my favorite thing to do, but I know it needs to be done.

I did enjoy a few more shows that I had taped while we were gone. I didn't watch Netflix today, but I'll be doing that later this week.


Had a little bit of help from Sophie when I was sitting there to work on my cross stitching.


I worked it down to the bottom, have to start the line. I'm about 2/3 done with August. I'm liking it. It's so easy to work on. I will take a photo of it all when I get August done. It's really big! I'm having fun though and that's the part that helps.

It's been a great day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...