Saturday, August 18, 2018

Oh Well, Three Days Later!

Okay, guess I need to get you caught up on what happened.

Thursday was my implant day. I thought my appointment was 9:00 but my calendar said 9:30, so I was late, because it was 9 am. So, they sent me right in. Of course I took meds before I got there, and to be total honest, I don't remember a lot. I do remember him hammering on my tooth that was being pulled and I do remember thinking of a wrench when he was putting the screws in. Anyway, it went really fast. They told Patrick it would be about an hour, and they called him to come back and get me. The dentist said that went really great...and I couldn't believe it, because nothing goes as planned with me.

Came home and slept. I woke 5 hours later. Then I got sick, and went back to bed. Got up to talk to Patrick and got sick again. Back to bed I went. I slept all that day and again part of Friday. I couldn't feel good enough to do anything...so I rested the best I could. My stomach is still churning and I think it's the antibiotics they have me on.

As for my missing teeth and screws, it hurt a little but not really bad. I think if I could get off this medication, I would be fine, but I have to take them till they are gone. I may be calling them on Monday to see if I can get off them or they can get me something else. I hate this feeling. Don't know if I'm going to be sick at times or not.

So, that bring us up to today. Patrick thought I needed to get out and get fresh air. So, we went out this morning and I was worried a couple times if I could make it.  I did, but this is an awful feeling!

Came home and watched "Death in Paradise" and worked on my cross stitching.


I worked on the quilt and sewing machine. It's coming along. I want to try and get the bottom done before heading back up to the top. It's looking good.

I've been feeling half way better. I can at least sit and work on my cross stitching. I have ideas of what I want to work on next, but not going to decide till this is done. I know I have my family tree Precious Moment piece to work on as well. I guess I am doing better, when I can think of the next projects, that's a plus.

Looking forward to getting more done tonight and getting back to posting my blog.

How have you been? Keeping busy with crafts? Would love to hear what your up to.

Staying Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...