Saturday, August 4, 2018

Hello, Saturday!

I'm enjoying Sophie sleeping at the end of the bed at night. She was there all night again. I just hope she doesn't get too made at us this week.

We got up and did some cleaning before heading out and getting a few things done. Patrick wanted a hair cut, and then we had to stop at Safeway for corn syrup to make Scotch Bars for Katt. We then stopped at "Franz bakery" and picked up some bread and wafers for Katt.

It was busy baking today and cooking. After all that, we watched a show on Netflix and I got busy cross stitching on my Aug SAL part.


I'm getting a lot done lately. I like the way it's coming. I should have this done by the end of the month. I just won't be able to work on it for the next few days.

We moved the plants into the other room. Sophie seems to like to chew on them. I may have to keep the plants in that room at this rate. I love my plants.

All in all, it was a good day....a busy day....and I'm enjoying my cross stitching. I'll be working on my embroidery the next few days. I had to ask a friend to change the day we were scheduled to get together. I have so much going on, that it's hard to find a day to visit. I have had to plan for Wednesdays with mom and hate to give those days up.

Not looking forward to next week though. Each day at a time. Don't get ahead and don't get behind. I keep that in mind.

Now let's see what the next few days will bring. Who knows, I may fall flat on my face! That would really be funny!! I keep walking into things lately, so it will be interesting.

Looking forward to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...