Saturday, July 20, 2019

Having A Fun Day!

First thing this morning we were out the door and off to the reenactment of the Civil War. Patrick and I volunteered to help at the food truck. Actually it was a jeep. We got everything set up and were ready to sell breakfast burritos. We really didn't sell very many for the time we were there. We had a good time. Then after our shift, we walked around and watched the reenactment.


They were getting ready to head to the fight. While we were cooking.


We went to the field to see the action. This was as it was going on. Amazing how close they got to each other. I enjoyed it, and found they would die, then move behind the line and come back to life.


We were behind the cannon.


This is the camping area. They actually stay the night in these things!

Afterwards we headed home. Had lunch and then I worked on the beads.


I found my word chart was wrong! I ended up re-writing it! I also had to take out about 7 rows. Then I started putting them back on. I got this far. I am hoping to gt them done soon.

I fell asleep on the couch after, and then it was time to eat and leave again.

We went to Monte Carlo at the bowling alley. I worked on my new bowl. Trouble is, my thumb hurt. I used sandpaper to get more room in the thumb hole.  I bowled a 174, 129, 169. I'm still working on the bowling ball. I need to relax more to get used to it.

Now we are home and I'm trying to play a couple games while watching the comity shows. At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...