Monday, July 8, 2019

Working At The Veterans Memorial Museum

Today was the day I volunteer for the museum. Sophie was getting after me this morning. Think she wanted to play. But I had to leave.

I worked at the museum and it was busier than I expected.


We had a family of 6 already when I got home. We had a lot of people coming in. They have a ton of these bond fliers that were donated to the museum. We have a lot of stuff in the museum and it's hard to believe that most of what we have have come form local people. They go all the way back to the Rev. War. It's awesome. They have so much stuff that they have to store a lot.

When we did have down time,


I stitched some more stems on the pieces that go to moms quilt. I will start working on the leaves next. I did get about 3 stems attached. I really wasn't in the mood, but I did enjoy working on it.

Got home, and Sophie wouldn't leave me alone. Got supper going and then sat down. Before I realized it, I was working on the family history. I also went to Find A Grave, and fixed a few things there to get family connected.

It's a good Day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...