Monday, May 20, 2019

Back To BE Meeting Today

This morning I called Cherry to see if she was ready to go to the Brazilian embroidery meeting. She was ready to walk - she forgot about our meeting. So, she was expecting some people to come for yard work. I went on without her.

I stopped at Walmart and got the photos of QOV presentation this month. I needed to get them in the book. Once I had them, I stopped and got a Chai tea for the meeting.

Got to the meeting it was nice to see Dina and Phyllis there! I hadn't seen them for awhile. We had a good turn out. I worked on the rose.


I worked on the ferns on top and then got started on the rosebud. It's just a shade darker.

Came home and wanted to get moving on the binding of the quilts. I worked on the binding of Hildi's quilt.


While I was sewing, Sophie decided she needed to check it out. I will have this washed and in the other room where she won't get to it, once it's done.


She was having fun on the quilt. Me, I needed her off because I had to keep turning it. I was able to get the binding on this. Then I went back down and cut a binding for Susy's quilt. I'll put that on tomorrow or the next day. I'm hoping I get time tomorrow to do that.

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...