Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hump Day!

This morning I really didn't want to get up. I called mom since she didn't answer my text last night.

I then headed over to her place. She hadn't walked Daisy, so we took a walk. We dropped of the pillow cases that go with the quilts we gave the doctor and his wife. Then we went back to her place.

I worked on her quilt top that she's got going. She hasn't finished this but had a good idea for her designs.


I worked on adding more leaves. I've got this quilt at home. I told her I would do the stems and leaves. Then she can add the rose buds like the ones she started on this.


There is more to do on this one. It's her #1 piece (there are 3 parts). I really did good on adding 8 more leaves. This one didn't need any more stems added. So, I'm working the leaves and then will go to the next piece and do the stems. We watched TV while I appliqued and she quilted on her quilt.


She's quilting this White On White quilt for my nephew. She has 2 more to do for the grandchildren. Katt is one of the 2 that's left to finish.

Then came home and had a package waiting for me.


My 3 eagle panels for QOV arrived. I'm thrilled!! One of them is going to Faye.

Today is Wednesday - Hump Day - but it felt like a Monday. I need to go to Olympia on Friday, so will try and get a top done to see if I can drop it off - or not.

Today has been an awesome day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...