Sunday, May 5, 2019

Was Able To Do Cross Stitching!

This morning I was up at 3 am, 4 am, and then 6 am. Finally got up. I got tired of tiring to go back to sleep.

I worked on my games. Then Patrick decided to get up and we were on our way to Safeway. I turned in my tickets for $10. I think we won about $25 all together with the monopoly tickets.

Once we got home, I got laundry going....but didn't get too much done. I cleaned up the kitty litter and then called it done.

We watched a show about the booze runners and how it started. It was really interesting. Some of it I didn't know. I do remember dad talking about it. His Uncle ran booze from MT to Canada and back. He also made booze in his bath tub. Dad told how he used to find places in his car to hide the booze. I kept thinking about the stories he told me.


I got more outline/back stitching done. I really like the way it's coming along. I am almost done with the bottom of this piece. I'll row it tomorrow. I needs light teal in the circle but if I do that it won't show up very well. So, I'm thinking about what color I will put in there instead. I like how it's coming along. I may finish this thing yet. It's an old WIP. At least I'm getting some WIPs done.

Then I remembered I started the Danish pastry dough yesterday and I needed to make something with it.


I made pastry cones. Then I filled it with whipping cream that had some strawberries in it. It turned out really good. I need to get some more cream because the cream I had (even though it was good) had lumps in it. I wonder if that's like some of my food getting frozen in the refrigerator. Patrick always has it turned up high for the milk that's in the door. Drives me nuts! My veggies freeze in no time.

Then it was back to cross stitching for the evening. That's how I got so much done today.

I will be doing embroidery tomorrow. I want to get back to my beads to get that bird going. But it's embroidery meeting day tomorrow. So, I'll be gone in the morning. It will be another day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...