Friday, May 3, 2019

Enjoying The Day

This morning I really didn't want to get up, again, but I did. Sherry called to ask if we could walk in the afternoon. That worked out just fine for me.

I sat down and worked on my beading. I was able to get 2 more rows done. I really was up and down. But I was able to get those 2 rows done. It's coming along. I just keep hoping the bird will start showing up.

Then it was time to walk. We walked another mile and then some.

Came back in and got to work on my cross stitching.


I worked on the outlining. I filled in the areas that needed to be filled in as I was going. I got a lot more done on the outlining. I'm also getting more of the empty spots done. I'm getting more and more done. I'm happy with the way it's going. I'm a little shocked how many places I messed up with the wrong color. So far it's not bad, but I have been known to take some out because of it.


I did find that one of the colors is out. I'm not sure what the color was. I had clippings of each of the colors, but that spot is empty and I can tell what color was supposed to be there. Oh, well. I will need to get some floss from my box of the lighter blue/green floss. I'm almost out. I need that for the ribbon.

Today was a good day all around. I enjoyed working both on my beading and cross stitching. It keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...