Monday, May 27, 2019

MEMORIAL DAY

Today is the day to honor all our veterans. Mostly to remember those who are no longer with us. That would include my father. I've thought about him all day.....we didn't go up to see him, but I did think about him and put a marker on "findagrave" where I have him listed.

I worked on my sourdough bread - I didn't do the best I could have though. I made rolls and they didn't turn out as good as I would have liked.

I ended up messing with the printer!! The Cyan wasn't working, and I put a new Cyan in the printer. Still didn't work. So, it was cleaning time. It's close but need to give it a rest because the black is blotting out. I am close. Just wish I was closer to having it work right!!

Mom called to tell me Dr. Williams was chatting with her while she was walking. So, I ended up talking to him. He told me today would work out great for getting their QOV quilts. I told him I would be available about 6:30 to 7 pm. That seemed to work out great.

Patrick wanted to go out, so we went to the movies. "Aladen" was awesome!! I loved the movie. I was really impressed at how they did it! It's well worth seeing.

After the movie, I had to get home for supper and head back out the door! I realized as I was going to moms, I didn't have a marker. Stopped at Michael's - as they were closing - and got a pen to write on the quilts. I ended up changing close at moms. Then she drove up over to Dr. William's house.


We were happy to award them both with a QOV quilt. She has cancer and isn't expected to live much longer. So, we wanted to get them a quilt! It was great to give them a quilt.

Came home, called Cherry and we went walking. Now I'm ready to finally relax! I'll probably play on the tablet.

Not a day to be stitching, but that don't mean I wasn't Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...