Friday, May 31, 2019

One Thing Leads To Another - Day

This morning I was up early and ready to head out the door. I grabbed the quilt for QOV to take to the museum, along with a few other things.

I arrived at mom's as she was walking Daisy. Brought them both to her place. Then mom and I went to Olympia for me to get my blood drawn. After that, I went to the business office to see if my records from Dr. Gavin where in. NOPE. I have been trying to get those records since March. So, I went over to the Cardiology office to get the records. That was about 3 blocks away. We went over there, they gave me the records and I had to go back to the Dr's to give the business office the records. She looked shocked because I had them so fast. Then we headed back to Centralia.

I took mom out to lunch at Bill & Bee's in Centralia. I was dying for a hamburger. We had that and onion rings. After that we heading to the quilt shop but got side tracked to the library. I got another library card since mine wasn't working any more. They gave me a new one. Then I checked out a couple books on tape! I want to listen to them while I'm beading. Once that was done, we were off to the pharmacy because it's across the street from the shop. Mom had some meds she needed to get.

We finally made it to the quilt shop. Found out Bev called the shop to say she wasn't going to make it tonight. I called Bev and asked her what she wanted me to do. We decided to leave the fabric I had for her and if she needed the other one, to let me know and I'd pay for it. Then we looked for the blue fabric for me.


The solid was what I wanted. She was out of it. So, we went for this one instead. I think it will work out great.

Dropped mom off at her house. She wanted help with a survey and we got that done.

Headed home and got really close to the museum when I realized I didn't have a photo of the quilt I was taking over there. So, turned around and went to Safeway instead. I got milk and some fruit. Ran out of my oranges. lol


Then I checked out the blue against the piece. It works. I'll go ahead and frame it with the blue. It will have to be about 6". Glad I bought 3 yards.

I worked a little more on the beads. I wanted to TRY and put the beads where they need to go. I got tired of trying to figure out where they belong. Put them all in a baggie and will do that another time. Did put the 3 black beads on the next row. Then it was time for Patrick to get home and I was talking to Sharon on the phone.

Patrick came home from work and wanted to go to the movie. We went to see Godzilla. It was pretty good. I enjoyed it. Drank so much today that I had to do a "potty break" during the movie. Hate that. Movies are getting longer again. I really did like this movie. It's not one of my top 10 but it's close.

Came home and Sophie was all over the place. Now she's calmed down and hiding. lol

Not sure if 3 beads count as being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...