Saturday, May 25, 2019

A Saturday Different From What I Hoped

Still haven't learned.....Don't plan ANYTHING when it comes to hubby's day off.


After waiting on him to get up, I was able to go downstairs to get to work on the first panel quilt. Got as far as the side panels. Had to add a small white strip to the side, because I messed up on the size I needed. Then Patrick came in to say he needed to go to moms to get her plants to her. Plus he was going to set up the watering system.

So, off we went. We stopped at Staples to get me a copy of my cross stitch pattern. The copies I had didn't do me any good. So, now I can figure it out better. It's in color.

We got to moms and Patrick was outside. Mom and I watched "Agatha Raisin" on Acorn TV. While we were doing that, I worked on some stars. I needed the white background.


I took the 2 I did yesterday, made 2 more. Then mom had 3 blues done and I did one more. Now I have 8 stars, 4 of each. I can now finish that border I started. I just need to figure out another border after this one. I'm getting better at this, but this one may stump me for a little bit. I will have to think about what will work. I don't want to do stars, but I may do 4 in the corner on both borders. I have an idea for the next panel as well. I'm getting there.

Now I plan to work on my cross stitching. I need to do my exercises first and then I'm going to relax with my cross stitching. That keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...