Sunday, May 19, 2019

A Sunday Without Bowling

Today I was able to get some time to sleep in. I enjoyed being able to get a little more sleep.

When I finally got moving, I went back downstairs to get a few more things cleaned up. I had the trash close, the box for mom's, and goodwill. I started putting a few things together. I have my stacks of "cross stitch kits," "quilt kits," and embroidery patterns, among other things.


I still have a mess, but it's actually less. I took my QOV fabrics and made room for them in the cabinet to the right.


I was able to get both sides of the shelves organized. I still have the green buckets to put up there, but that's for another day. It's coming along great.

It feels good to be able to get things in order. I have my cross stitch kits that I want to do. I found a few older ones that I decided not to do. Those went into the "Goodwill" pile. I found a few things I really wanted to do, and those are closer for me to find. I have odds and ends that I don't know what I will do about - and those are for another day. I'm getting things cleaned up and that's the most important thing.

We made a trip to the store for supper.

After supper I decided to get back to my cross stitching so I can get a few WIPs done. When they are done, I can start another one.


I'm almost half way done. I was able to add a few more stitching in before I went back to outlining the pieces. I worked on the yarn, and it's looking good. I also got the ribbon a little farther on the right side. It's coming along nicely. I was adding more stitches as I was going.

Not a bad day after all. This weekend turned out to be pretty good. I got a few things done, and I'm getting my "quilt room" cleaned up. I still have the center counter to go through, and I'll work on that. I have my eagle patterns in there and need to keep them all together. I'm going to make some kits for the eagles to give to mom and Susy to work on.

Okay, again, it's a good day and a good week. At least it was a weekend of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...