Friday, May 24, 2019

Interesting Friday With Friends

I was up early thinking I would be at moms by 9 or 9:30. When I finally learn to quit planning my days I might be on schedule. That is MIGHT.

First things first. I got the quits out of the blue room, went downstairs and got the box of stuff. I  then loaded the van. I had the quilt for Ethel, 3 quilts that go to the museum and 2 quilts going to Dr. Williams and his wife. I got Art's Birthday card and out the door I went. Stopped at Subway to get a gift card to put in Art's card. Stopped off and delivered his card. Then on to moms.

Arrived, unloaded the box, put the quilt in Ethel's car and realized I didn't take anything to work on. So I pulled out moms stars and made 2 of them. Ugh, I wanted to work on my own stuff......grrr.

Came home and worked on my cross stitch.





I worked on outlining and scissors.  I will outline the scissors later. I am now half finished. The top will need more work I noticed. It is coming to life.  I really like this.

We went o

Now it's midnight,  so I am happy to say it was a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...