Thursday, December 29, 2022

A Lot Better! Finished The Beaded Panel!

This morning Patrick and I were up early. He was going golfing and I was going to my PT appointment. 

I arrived on time for  my appointment. Then chatted about our trip and mom. We went over my exercises and changed a few of them. Then I headed over to Connie's to give her the batting. We chatted for awhile and I left to head over to the museum. No donations were given for us. So, I need to let Kristie know. My last trip was to the gas station. Of course the pump area wasn't working so I had to go into the office. After I was done, had to go back and get a receipt even after she said it would print.   

Came home and relaxed a bit. Started to watch another "Christmas Carol" when Patrick came home. Thank goodness he was willing to watch it too. 

I worked on the last panel. Then we ate for him to go bowling. After he left, I worked all night on it while listening to "The Invisible Library" on Libby. I think it's the book that started the series about "the" Library that collected artifacts and books from different times. I remember parts of it being in the series. 

I finished it just before Patrick got home. I worked on the exercises and then I needed to get this written before I spaced it! lol 

Best news yet - the panels are done. I have 2 days to get the ornament together. AND if I don't, it's on me!! I do have to go to moms tomorrow but will work on the tassels tomorrow night to have them ready to put together. Fingers cross - I have this! It will be nice to know I finally finished it! That's why I like being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...