Sunday, December 25, 2022

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Here is wishing all of my readers a Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and all your wishes came true. 

We watched "A White Christmas" on DVD. Patrick has that video and we watch it each year. Just like Katt's tradition of watching "Santa Claus." Katt picked mom up around noon and brought her back. Then we started watching "A Christmas Carol" with Patrick Stewart. We kept pausing it off and on. Patrick was cooking and we even stopped to eat supper. 

When mom came over we opened more gifts. I do love having Katt here! We had Christmas three times in the last two days. We opened our gifts this morning we Patrick and I got up. Then we opened more gifts when mom got here. It was awesome! Katt got a lot of what she wanted.  Things look great. 

After supper we then watched a Christmas movie on Netflix. Loved it. Kurt Russell in "The Christmas Chronical." It's been awhile since we saw it. Katt hadn't seen it and neither did mom, so I think that worked out great. 

While all that was going on, mom worked on another QOV quilt getting the binding done. 

Debbie's quilt is done. I just need to add the label. 

I was working on my ornament that I want to give to Kim. 

I have about one third of it done. I did take out a row or two, but now I'm back on track. I have this one and another one of the same to do. Then I can put that into an ornament. 

It turned out to be one of the BEST Christmas' we have had in a long time. It was so nice to be around family again. 

Even though I'm still not feeling well, I was able to be a part of it. Now I'm looking forward to the New Year. I was able to enjoy being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...