Monday, December 12, 2022

Day 9 & 10 - Things Get Busy

 The last 2 days flew by. Day 9 was pretty much on board. Passing time. We did play dominoes with one of the couples we dine with. The tugboat captain and his wife tried something else for dinner that night. It was another formal night. I ware the dress I borrowed from Sandy V. There wasn't much going on. I  did finish my first Santa panel and started the next one. 


Day 10 was going ashore.  We were up at 6:15 am. Picked up some breakfast and headed to the theater to go ashore. We took a trip to the orchids garden. Then we were off to the coffee plantation.  We were supposed to visit a church and cocoa place but the church was closed due to a festival going on. We went to a shop that paints wagons and carts. Two of the hand painters were hard at work.  One was painting ornaments.  We picked up a couple things to bring home. Got back on the ship 10 mins before dinner. We dinner and then a show. Suzanne O. Davis preformed songs from the 60's. It was good. We were beat and went to bed when we got back.

Maybe today I can get back to my beading. It keeps me grounded and Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...