Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Got A Bug - Under The Weather

 Even though today was windy and awful, I wasn't feeling good and COLD all day. 

I don't want to go into details but having the runs is NO FUN! So, I had Patrick run to the store to get me some banana's and a couple other things. I may have to make the rice water here tomorrow if it doesn't get any better. I've been going through this for 4 days. 

Mom went up to Olympia and had a procedure done on her lungs. It didn't take long because I got a text around 10 am telling me she was done and ready to come home. Alice and Gene took her and they brought her back. She sounded great. I think now that this has been done, she's a lot happier. Patrick and I still don't think she needs to go to UW but I can't convince her otherwise. 

Mom called to say one of our friends past away. She also called to tell me they were talking about the bug going around at the hospital. Plus Nancy's grandson has it. So, it's not because of the shrimp. But is probably is by the people I came across on the way home from the cruise. Should have wear a mask! Oh, well. 

I slept a couple hours and then I worked on my Santa ornament. I need to have it done by Sunday. I just need one more done. 

My body and my head hurt. So, I'm going to go to bed early again tonight. Sleep does help. But I still feel like there is a gadder in my stomach. It doesn't help to have IBS either. 

HOPEFULLY tomorrow will be better. I had to change my PT appoint to Thursday. I hope I will be feeling better! I'm sick of being sick. At least I can find time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

Anne Kirby said...

I know what you're going through! I have IBS too and you never know if it's something you ate or..just you. And who needs the extra laundry??! Hoping you're feeling better soon and start the New Year on a good note.

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...