Sunday, December 4, 2022

One More Day

 This morning Patrick and I both slept in. We forgot about the time change, and realized we had 15 minutes to get downstairs for breakfast. I order the punishment and apples with cinnamon.  I am paying for eating all the prunes!😅

We keep meeting a lot of Californian's. Haven't found anyone from WA yet. One guy used to live in Puyallup but he moved closer to his daughter in IL. We had supper with a couple guys and a gal on her on. 

We have been getting a lot of walking in. Saw 2 more shows today.  One was a comedian and the other was singers and dancers. It was really good  !

After breakfast and before the shows we stayed in the room. I beaded out on the deck. At least I didn't spill beads again. I  did take out 7 row to start over on the Santa ornament. 


I had to start over. lol


Lighting in this room isn't the best. My Santa has a head so far. Will work on him tomorrow. 

We went to listen to a piano 🎹 conductor.  He was good. Not my kind of music, but it's something Patrick likes. I took my embroidery down with me to get something going.


I finished most of the left side. It's coming along nicely.

We keep busy. Plenty to do and keep us happy.  We got our pictures 📸 taken after supper. We were in formal garb. It's been fun and I am finding time Tobe Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...