Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Slow But Steady

I'm still feeling like "shit." Even though that's what I was doing. Anyway, today was the first day in a week that I felt half way good. Trouble was that I really wasn't good. 

I got up and started working on laundry. Then I had to vacuum. By the time I was half way done, I realized I needed to take a break. I sat down for a good hour before getting back to finishing what I started. I did get 3 loads of laundry done, but have more to do. I TRIED to do some beading, but that didn't get far. 

So, my day was pretty much trying to get laundry done. AND just trying to get back to normal. I have a PT in the morning and will go. I will put my mask on and behave. I'm better, but still don't want to share if that's what I can do. 

Our neighbor fell on Christmas the the nice part is that the Ambulance came to help her in the car and came back to help her out of the car. Her daughter took her to her doctor instead of the ER. I told Raymond that going to the ER would be 20 hours!  She got x-rays and will know by tomorrow if she's broke anything. (MRI I think). 

I'm getting used to going to bed early and today isn't going to be any different. I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...