Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Day 5 - Out On The Water

Realized I didn't post yesterday's events. We went to breakfast in on of the dinning hall. Patrick loves a good breakfast. Me not so much. I just had a croissant,  and bagel. Patrick had a bigger breakfast.  Then we headed down to level 5 to disembark.  We were taken to the docks and loaded on a crooner boat. There was about 25 of us. 

We rode out a good distance. I really was having fun for a little bit. We were able to see the whales and dolphins. We were given a snack as well. 


We had fish tacos. I eat most of the guacamole.  It was good. 


We were able to watch the whales for awhile.  When the boat started rocking, I started turning green. The patch didn't help, so took it off and did dramamine. It helped. I  didn't eat lunch, it just balled in my mouth.  


This is what we were on. Patrick ad I were next to the center sail. 

They stopped and let us take an hour to 🏊‍♀️.  I wasn't planning on it and didn't bring my swim suit. Decided to go in since I was feeling sick.I jumped in in my jeans and shirt. Yep, all in. Forgot to take my glasses off so gave them to the crew after I was in. When we headed back, I still wasn't up to it. I tried laying down but the gal behind me was making sure that wasn't going to happen.  Finally laid behind Patrick and got a 10 min nap. That helped tons! Took half an hour to dock us because another boat was in the spot we needed. 

Looked at shops on the way back. Picked up 2 magnets. Had supper in the Steak house.  Then went to a comedian show. After that needed to sleep the motion sickness away. Ended up getting up and taking another dramamine.  Called it a night.  No one stitch in anything yesterday.  It was a day I could call Happy anything let alone Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...