Saturday, December 24, 2022

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!

 Today we were up early and getting a few things done. Phill arrived around 11 and stayed till 3, so we had an awesome time with both Katt and Phill. 

We exchanged our family gifts. Phill brought his gift and Katt has hers. So, we all exchanged gifts. It was awesome. 

Mom called and wanted to know if she could come over tonight. We had Katt go get her around 3 pm to bring her here. She was missing dad and having a hard time with the day. Today was dad's Christmas day. We always opened a few gifts on Christmas Eve and then opened the rest tomorrow. Dad was Norwegian, so he celebrated on Christmas Eve. It worked out for our family because we celebrated both days. Mom did Christmas day. It was hard on her to be without him. It's been 5 years now. I know where she's coming from. 

Mom left around 7:30 pm - Katt taking her home. I'm not feeling very good and I figure it's because I've been eating shrimp and shrimp cocktail for the past 3 weeks. I'm thinking the shrimp is fighting against me. I'm heading off to bed and hope tomorrow will be a better day. Not that having Phil here was bad - actually it was awesome! It was after I eat some goodies that my stomach disagreed. lol 

I was not able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...