Friday, December 9, 2022

Day 8, Half Way

 This morning we were up and on our way to the theater.  We listened to Bill Fall's about Panama. I was still tired and was falling asleep during his talk. 

Afterwards we went upstairs to grab breakfast. They have good food here. We were trying to see if we could do laundry but the machines were full. It was that way all day. 

We went to a lecture on the DaVinci Code. Really interesting but again, I was falling asleep during it.  I did work on my embroidery though.


Getting closer!

Came back to our room and relaxed. Went to dinner and half our group was gone. Me a couple more couples though. After dinner we got together with the couple we have dined with most of the trip. We played dominoes and I won.


Wanted to get some beading done. So I worked on the first Santa. Almost done but it's late and I need sleep. It turned out to be a good day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...