Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Day 6 - At Sea

 Today we slept in. I needed it after last night. We didn't get up in time for breakfast when we planned to attend Bill Fall's information on the next port. That will be early tomorrow.  Wevwent to the lecture and then went to the buffet to eat. Afterwards we came back to our room and spent a little bit of time there. We then went to thev7th floor to walk on deck 7. It goes all the way around the ship. 

I stopped at the jewelry store and bought a necklace with earring and another set of earrings. 

Then we went down to a bar where I worked on my embroidery and Patrick read a book. 


I was able to get more than I thought done. I wanted to bead but was missing a color. This is coming along nicely.  

We went back upstairs to our room. I swear our room cleaner must come in every single time we leave! Every time we get back there is something moved or cleaned up. 🙄 

After supper we saw David Kilinburg (sp). Second time we saw him. Came back to our room to call it a night. I can save I have been able (aboard the ship) to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...