Sunday, August 19, 2018

A Good Day Today

I actually had a good nights sleep in a long time. Poor Patrick went to the couch because my allergies were acting up, which meant snoring....poor guy. He wanted me to sleep, so he went to the couch....ahhh.

Sophie stayed with me till I got up. She's a sweetie. She is attached to me, and we aren't too far from each other. She's still coming to me just before I go to sleep and wants TLC.

I did get some laundry done, putting a couple loads out to hang in the breeze. Patrick worked in the yard all afternoon.

I enjoyed some cleaning and then cross stitching.


I was able to get more of the quilt done. I got a lot of the white in on the circle. Plus, I was able to get more in the sewing machine. This is going pretty quick, and I'm liking it. I'm getting a little excited about finishing this so I can get work on the backstitching, because the backstitching is a LOT!

I've been looking at my cat "spring" piece and am itching to get started on another one. I have to wait, but I will.

We had our bowling meeting tonight. We start next week. We have to get another bowler for our team since we are one short. Not sure how that will go, but at least we start next week! How about you? Do you bowl? Do you like bowling? Would love to hear from you!

Looking forward to getting back to bowling and staying Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...