Sunday, August 26, 2018

We Started Bowling Today!

Today was one of those days of relaxing! A day I really enjoy!

Started out with getting up and playing a few games. Then when Patrick finally got up (because he got a call), the day got going.

I took a couple apples from outside and made an "Apple Pull Bread" that took some time. Patrick needed the oven for his roast, but we worked it out. Not only was the roast cooking, so was my bread. It turned out pretty good. I didn't have much, but will have some in the morning for breakfast.

While that was going on, I worked on the cross stitch. I was able to get more off white in the quilt. It's not a lot, so I didn't take a photo. Sophie sat down on my lap and I couldn't move for about an hour and a half. I wish I had some of my stuff to work on, but decided not to worry about it.

We headed to the bowling alley. We won't be bowling next week because of the holiday, but we got a good start on this league. I bowled a 181, 160 and 149 - guess I lost it as the games were going. I really didn't care too much because the first three weeks are the ones that really don't matter too much. It's better to start low and work my way up then to be high and drop every week. Patrick did really good. He averaged 193. He didn't start out very good, but pulled it out half way through the first game. I started loosing it about the same time.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. We have embroidery. I'm hoping to be very Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...