Friday, May 10, 2019

Quilting With Friends

This morning I was up and out the door to moms. It was quilting at moms. I arrived around 9:30 am and Hildi was already there. She brought the 2 quilts that Barbara had done. It was so good to have those!


I took out the right side border. That was a mistake, as the fabric is was going in the wrong direction. Plus the stars were supposed to be three on the top part. So, I took the seam ripper with me and took the border apart. I hope to get it sewn back on tomorrow and work on the last border. Mom was appliqueing blue stars, and I should have got those from her, but I didn't.

After I had that apart, I worked on my embroidery.


I was able to get more of the stems done. I started working on the top area. I was going to do the beads, but I didn't have a bead needle.

Came home and worked on my birds (beading). Got another row done. I will work on it more tomorrow I think. Hard to say what I'll get done because I don't know what's on Patrick's schedule other than going to the play tomorrow night.

We went to the movie "Pokemon" and it was really good. I did like the humor in that show. A lot of people there (it was full), seem to know more about the pokemon characters but I couldn't remember much about them. Not sure if my kids were really into it or not.

Came home and I got caught up on my games. Now I'm going to read.

At least it was a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...