Sunday, October 21, 2018

Got A Few Things Done Today

This morning I was up before both Patrick and Sophie. She slept with Patrick. When he got up, she didn't move, just her ears being radars.

Patrick helped me do the grant for QOV. Now that's in and we wait till December to see if we get any help.

After that, I went downstairs and worked on the blocks I was doing. I really need to get another quilt done. I now have 12 blocks. Most of them are blue with white, but the red is getting there. I had to cut out some more red because I was low on red. There is more than enough blue squares. I have about 4 blocks almost finished, just need to add the third row.


The blues have all kinds of patriotic prints. The reds not so much.


But they do work. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them in the way of a design. But I'm going to try and figure that out. I found that blue block (in the photo) was the only one that I added red blocks to. I didn't realize I did that till I ironed. it. I'll leave it for now. I may use it somewhere else.

While I was downstairs, Sophie was being a butt. She was climbing and checking everything! Yesterday I had to kick her out of the room, but today I went back upstairs and she decided to stay.


I found her in my chair when I cam up. So, it wasn't that easy to find a place to sit. At least she wasn't being a hellion like she was yesterday.

Then it was off to bowling. I didn't do so good. We took 2 games, and I think we might have still won the quarter. If we did, then I'm happy about that. I don't want to have to worry about it the rest of the year. We will be trying to take the quarter on Wednesday night as well. Not sure how that will work without our partners, but we will try.

I bowled a 156, 158, 170. Not my best but I thought I was doing pretty good, but the scores sure didn't tell it.

My fitbit band broke today. So, I'm having to keep it in my pocket to get the steps I need to complete the challenge for the month. It's going to be interesting to see if I make it to the end of the month with having to remember to have the fitbit in my pocket. UGH.

Okay, time to call it a day. Tomorrow I'll be getting an ultra sound and visiting mom. Should be interesting what comes up.

I'm loving being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!\

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...