Tuesday, October 16, 2018

It Was A Nice, Quiet Day

A quiet day around here is hard to get. I enjoy them when I get them. I have one more day that will be the same, and then it's back to being busy. That's what life is all about I guess.

I enjoyed staying in bed a little longer. Even Sophie wanted to enjoy more sleep this morning.

Once I got up, I was trying to decide what I really wanted to do today. That wasn't much.....So, I played a couple games and then I walked over to Cherri's. I stayed and had tea. We chatted for a good 2 hours. We were getting caught up with each other, because we haven't seen each other for a good week and then some.

I came home and turned the netflix on. I enjoyed a cop show that was English. It was a little dark, but I'm hoping it lightens up some.

While I was doing that, I worked on my cross stitching. Really didn't get much done, because I was taking out as much as I was putting in.

I've decided it's time to get back to my "life style change." I need to quit eating sugar and carbs at night. I really love my bread, but need to stop eating it during the late afternoon and evening. I'm going to try and get back down on my weight. I can't afford to gain any more weight.

Tomorrow is another day. I'm hoping I can get back to a full day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...