Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I'm Getting Closer To Finishing!

I enjoyed my day today. I actually worked on a few things.

I went downstairs and got the mitered corners put on the binding for the QOV quilt. I was surprised how easy that worked out since I haven't done it very often and it's been a long time. I had Sophie down there with me, but we weren't down there for very long.


I'm going to take the quilt with me to stitch down the binding tomorrow. Then it will be done and waiting for the label.

After I did that, I pulled out the black and white quilt and quilted on it.


I finished the corner, and now I'm headed across the quilt to the other side. It's coming along great. I just need to work on it more.

Since I have quilting tomorrow and mom wants me to attend the retreat her group has, I'll be attending both. I hope to see Jeannie Austin there as well. I really hope to get the binding done and then I can get back to my cross stitching and quilting......if I can get another quilt top done as well.

We went bowling tonight and I bowled a 185, 174, 176 which kept my average as is. We were rolling off with the first place team. We only won 1 game, but they out bowled us. Denise showed up, after having surgery on Friday!! She bowled awesome. Fred wasn't there, he was hunting. If he had been there we might of had a chance. He would rather go hunting for 3 weeks then come and bowl for us. Oh, well. lol

Today was good. I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!=

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...